RU-50 underbench dishwasher
The RU-50 underbench dishwasher ( previously known as the GS-50 underbench dishwasher ) is the workhorse of Rhima’s range. Compact, powerful and affordable. The perfect machine for washing and sanitising cups, saucers, plates, glasses, containers, cutlery and most equipment used in a commercial kitchen environment.
The RU-50 underbench dishwasher is suitable, depending on the type of operation, to wash up for approximately 30 people per hour.
- Double walled door which means that less heat escapes and the machine is not hot to touch
- Easy to use soft touch panel that shows temperature and alarm errors
- Thermostop safety system that ensures the machine has reached the correct temperatures before completing the cycle in order to comply with HACCP guidelines
- Built in detergent and rinse aid pump which means that the chemicals connected to the machine are automatically dosed and injected
- Easy to remove nozzles and filter for cleaning
- Back flow prevention valve that stops the dirty water from leaking back into the clean wash water
- Four cycles pre-set to 60/90/120 and 180 seconds
- Low water consumption (approximately 2.3ltrs per cycle)
- AISI304 Stainless Steel design
- The RU50 has an automatic drain pump - this means that the machine can be installed in places where the actual waste connection is above the machine outlet point. (Maximum height of 50cm).
- Hard working, cost effective and quiet, the RU-50 is the perfect candidate for budget conscious, small to medium sized restaurants, bars and catering facilities.
- Power supply 240V
- Total power 3.02 kW
- Total current 15 amp
- Wash tank capacity 29 ltr
- Rinse water consumption (per cycle) 2.3 ltr
- Rinsing temp (approx) 85 °C
- Rack size 500 x 500 mm
- Tallest washable glass 32cm
- Weight (empty) 56.5kg
- Water connection 3/4" hose