Rhima’s Chocolate Mould Washers: The Best Mould Washer In Industrial Chocolate Factory
Anyone who works in the chocolate or commercial industry understands how important equipment cleaning and drying is to the final product’s quality. All chocolates contain cocoa, milk, cream, sugar, and flavouring agents, regardless of their precise variety. It is critical to thoroughly clean and dry the equipment after completing a batch of chocolate manufacture with a set of moulds and plaques. Failure to do so will retain the chocolate ingredients on the moulds.
If the components used to make a single batch of chocolates are left behind on the chocolate moulds, they might serve as a breeding ground for microorganisms. The health of consumers who consume the contaminated batch of chocolates is endangered. As a result, it’s critical to clean and dry your chocolate-making equipment before re-using it thoroughly.
What Is Chocolate Mould Washers?
A chocolate mould washer, also known as a plaque washer, is essential for every industrial chocolate factory. This machine cleans and dries the moulds and plaques gently but thoroughly to prepare them for the next manufacturing cycle.
How can Rhima help us with the best washing solutions by putting a mould washer in your business?
Look no further than Rhima for high-quality chocolate mould washers. Rhima is one of the leading chocolate mould washing and drying equipment manufacturers for chocolate mould washers. Rhima sells and guarantees the best available dishwashers on the market.
Rhima customizes and designs dishwashers to match the needs and specifications of people or businesses such as factories and production facilities. We ensure that our dishwashers follow HACCP and OH&S requirements since we want our clients to get the most out of their equipment.
Our sales support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to resolve customer concerns. We provide commissioning, training, advising, warranty, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, detergent supply, HACCP, and infection control as part of our after-sales support service.
What are the advantages of having a Rhima dishwasher?
Rhima built automatic and versatile washing systems for chocolate moulds to optimize production processes in the chocolate business. Rhima ensures effective and precise washing and drying, keeping the mould’s integrity even after several cycles.
Rhima ensures that our industrial washers satisfy stringent specifications, guaranteeing that our equipment runs smoothly and efficiently. When you purchase from us, you can be confident that you will receive a machine washer and one that will not let you down in the future and will give you the service you need.
Rhima can organise monthly maintenance for you on a contract basis if you like. In addition, we do frequent safety, hygiene, and temperature checks with the sole purpose of ensuring that the machine you are using meets the highest standards.
Selecting The Best Chocolate Mould Washer
Here are some pointers to consider when purchasing a chocolate mould washer or a chocolate plaque washer.
- Choose a mould washer with the appropriate capacity for your chocolate moulds.
- Learn about the machine’s wash and dry cycles, as well as the number of moulds it can produce every hour.
- Check the dimensions of the chocolate mould washer to ensure that it will fit on your property.
- Consider the machine’s, cleaning agent’s, and cleaning process’s environmental impact, and choose the most environmentally friendly option feasible.
- Check to see if the tools and cleaning procedure are detailed.
- It’s best to go with a chocolate mould washer that produces entirely dry moulds and plaques that may be stored without any moisture.
Rhima’s Tray and Mould Washers
Rhima may provide tray and mould washers made to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP regulations. They also have many off-the-shelf items and may come to your place to discuss your requirements. The dairy and confectionery industries generally use Rhima trays and mould washers. The washers from Rhima keep moulds clean and dry, which is critical in the chocolate and cheese industries.
The cheese mould washing machines come with alkaline and acid tanks as needed. This type of washing machine is becoming increasingly popular. These gadgets are made to satisfy each customer’s specific requirements. Machines are available in a wide range of sizes and combinations.
The chocolate mould washing systems are fully automated and custom-made to meet any production need while maintaining the highest quality standards:
- Cabins with a manual or sliding door and a revolving washing system can clean up to 120 moulds per hour.
- Stand-alone or in-line medium-sized tunnels for washing up to 300-400 moulds each hour
- High-tech multi-phase tunnel systems can wash up to 900 moulds per hour for industrial applications.
- The ability to wash numerous shapes and types of chocolate moulds of varying heights and diameters without having to change the format
- Perfect washing and drying, ready for re-use in the manufacturing process.
Washing systems for cheese block moulds, customized to match any requirement or production capacity:
- Small tunnels that provide ad hoc washing cycles for small quantities of moulds while maintaining the highest level of hygiene.
- Stand-alone or in-line medium-sized tunnels for washing up to 180-200 moulds each hour
- For industrial use, high-tech multi-phase tunnel systems can wash up to 1,400 moulds per hour.
- It can wash up to 1400 items per hour.
- Varying block mould shapes and types, as well as different heights and diameters, can be washed.
- Delicate washing and drying cycles ensure maximum hygiene and flawless microbiological results that ensure the product is always in great condition.
Service And Support Are Available 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
The after-sales service package includes warranty, commissioning, training, consultation, HACCP and infection control, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, and detergent supply.
If you like, Rhima can plan regular maintenance on a contract basis. Rhima can also undertake safety, hygiene, and temperature inspections on your equipment to ensure that it is up to code and running smoothly, providing you with complete peace of mind.
We keep a large inventory of crucial spare parts in our Victorian and New South Wales headquarters to service and repair our equipment. In addition to transporting spare parts for our machines, our service cars also transport spare parts for our machines.
Is it safe to put chocolate silicone moulds in the dishwasher?
The small silicone moulds for the kitchen are completely safe and built to last a long time. The particular surface makes popping the candies out of the silicon chocolate mould little tray very easily without leaving any delectable goodness behind, making cleanup a breeze. Toss them in the dishwasher and enjoy your sweets!
What’s the best way to clean silicone cake moulds?
If you have parts of muffin or casserole on your bakeware that have turned into a crunchy mess, the secret to getting them off is to use additional heat. Place the silicone pan in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350°F, then soak it in boiling water. It should loosen everything up sufficiently for you to remove the parts and pieces.
Can silicone moulds be washed in the dishwasher?
You can wash silicone kitchenware in the dishwasher, while sticky silicone components must be washed by hand. You can easily remove those oils, residues, and other stains from silicone with mould washers.
Given the large selection of types available on the market, selecting a chocolate mould washer or a chocolate plaque washer may be difficult. However, if you keep the considerations mentioned above in mind, you will undoubtedly locate the one that best meets your individual chocolate production needs.
To learn more about mould washers, give us a call at 1300 347 944, or you may visit us at https://www.rhima.co.nz/.