A New Age: Why Cinemas Need Commercial Dishwashers
Environmentalism might not be the prettiest or the most convenient book in today’s climate, but trust us when we say that it’s the most important one out there. It seems like everything – from the music industry with Lorde resorting to eco-friendly techniques to the food industry to reject single-use plastic. It seems like today, more than ever, people are taking notice that there is only one earth, and we should make as little waste as possible. Cinemas, it seems, are taking a step forward towards environmentalism, too – and most of them are looking to cut off their environmental waste. How do they do that? Simple – by using a commercial dishwasher for their reusable items, glassware & dishes.
The cinema conundrum: why cinemas need dishwashers
When thinking about it, cinemas don’t need the use of dishwashers in the first place. After all, most products that cinemas use don’t seem like they can even withstand a dishwasher in the first place. Those popcorn bags and soda cans aren’t the most environmentally friendly products, reusable items is the future.
These might sound like relatively expensive options – but in-fact they are an investment and are money saving in the long run. There is an initial purchase for reusables and then they are washed and sanitised in a dishwasher. Reusable items would be able to reduce a cinema’s environmental footprint significantly in the long run. But as mentioned earlier, more cinemas around the world are slowly transitioning to reusable means. Cinemas, especially newer, more established ones, would need to use commercial dishwashers to clean their equipment and the modern environmentally-friendly tools for them.
A dishwasher can solve all your problems!
Commercial dishwashers, though seemingly something like the last thing a cinema needs, it’s an incredible piece of machinery that can make a cinema’s functions that much more efficient, too. Now that more cinemas are transitioning to use less single-use plastic and more reusable materials for their consumers, commercial dishwashers with the perfect rinse temperature would be able to give cinemas the added layer of convenience they need.
Though the transition makes one of the prime reasons for cinemas to start using a commercial dishwasher, these beneficial mechanisms are also helpful even before that!
Think about it this way – when someone mentions “cinema,” what springs immediately to mind? Would it be the dark theater, lit only by the silver screen, or that sense of giddy excitement before a long-awaited movie? However, there’s one thing that blows those two out of the lot – and that’s the robust and orgasmic smell of popcorn that permeates the area. Though seemingly unrelated, a dishwasher can help cinemas function that much more efficiently too. Like most cooking equipment, popcorn makers would also need to be cleaned. These tools can be cleaned by hand, sure – but it’ll take a considerable amount of time and effort in the process. Luckily, commercial dishwashers can clean all of that – and in impeccable fashion!
Rhima Dishwashers: The solution to all of your cinema problems!
Dishwashers come and go – but Rhima’s long-lasting, robust dishwashers are everything you need to make your cinema that much more effective in the first place! These dishwashers are so much more than your run-of-the-mill dishwashers – as they’re as robust as they are functional. They last longer than your typical dishwasher, all while remaining functional, too!
Specifically, we’re talking about Rhima’s astounding RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher! This HACCP-compliant dishwasher is sure to be everything your cinema needs to save both time and money – which makes this purchase that much more worth it in the long run. The RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher also comes with the sizeable advantage of being easy to clean with a self cleaning cycle – which makes it the perfect dishwasher for any cinema.
Rhima’s RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher also comes with these advantages:
- Hood operated start/stop functions which means that if you push the handle down the machine starts its cycle and if you lift the handle up, the machine stops its cycle.
- At the end of the wash cycle the start key flashes between green and blue making it easy to identify during peak periods
- Double walled hood so less heat escapes and the machine is not hot to touch
- Self-cleaning cycle and self-cleaning wash jets so that cleaning the machine is very easy
- Soft touch panel with multichromatic start key and read out display keeps you informed of the machine’s status.
- Any faults are immediately shown on the screen via the self-diagnostic program so the machine will tell you where the fault is
- Thermostop which is a safety system that ensures the machine has reached the correct temperatures before completing the cycle in order to comply with HACCP guidelines
- Door safety switch fitted so that the machine cannot be opened mid cycle
- Built in rinse aid injector so that the chemicals connected to the machine are automatically dosed and injected into the wash cycle of the machine
- Break tank system that stops the dirty water from leaking back into the clean wash water
- Automatic drain pump that allows the machine to drain by itself
- Cycle run time indicator which shows how much time is left for a cycle
- Four cycles pre-set to 50/90/120/180 and 300 seconds
- Low water consumption (approximately 2.6ltrs per cycle)
- AISI304 Stainless Steel design
- Built in drain pump, so that the machine can be installed in places where the actual waste connection is above the machine outlet point (max height of 50cm).
Rhima even supplied a dishwasher to IMAX Melbourne to wash the 3D glasses! – Anything is possible with a Rhima!
Your how-to when buying dishwashers
Reading all of these might make buying a dishwasher an easy task – “opt for Rhima’s, and you’re all good to go!” would be what springs immediately to mind. However, just like in everything else, specific considerations must be ticked out first to ensure a great purchase.
First of all, identify how you’ll be using your dishwasher and by how much. As mentioned earlier, more cinemas are transitioning to use less single-use. However, not all cinemas have complied with that – meaning that they couldn’t fully utilise the dishwashers to their fullest potential.
Lastly, you should identify the dimension and space where you’ll be putting the dishwasher. Since commercial dishwashers tend to operate louder than expected, they should be placed somewhere they cannot be seen or heard – ideally, behind the counter. Hence, identify the dimensions of the space you’ll be putting it first before getting one.
Maintenance Packages that are Available as Service Support
No matter how much we drum it up as a reliable and functional machine, the RH-60 is also susceptible to mechanical failure as days go on. However, do not fret – we here at Rhima provide excellent, 24/7 customer support service! We can help you with your every query about your reliable dishwasher!
We also have a central office that can supply you with your every need, too. However, that is not all – purchase of the RH-60 also includes warranties, commissioning, training, consulting, HACCP, preventative maintenance, work safety, dishwashing parts, detergent supply, and accessories as an after-sales support package.
However, Rhima can also arrange a contract-based regular maintenance service that can take your mind away from any other woes that you might have regarding the product. Certified Rhima professionals will go over your dishwasher to maintain them and ensure running as smoothly as possible.
The following are some of the advantages of Rhima preventive maintenance:
- You will be able to save money on your power bills.
- Costs of complete maintenance are reduced.
- Water conservation.
- Detergent consumption is minimal.
- It extends the life of the equipment and protects against significant repairs that may occur unexpectedly.
- Unexpected costs and downtime are avoided.
Can you run a dishwasher without hot water?
- Yes, a dishwasher can be run without a hot water connection. All Rhima’s machines have a “Thermo stop,” which means the cycle will not complete if the temperature has not reached the safe minimum for sanitation. Cycle times may be longer. For machines connected to cold water, if possible, connect to the 3-phase power supply.
Does my machine comply with HACCP Guidelines?
- Rhima has developed a unique monitoring program that takes safety, hygiene, and operational conditions into account. Once correctly set up, your machine will comply with HACCP guidelines. At least once per year, we recommend doing a safety hygiene test on the dishwasher. Rhima technicians are specially trained in carrying out preventative maintenance and HACCP testing on Rhima equipment. This includes temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs (before and after), and complete preventative maintenance on the machine.
Can I wash other items in glasswashers (i.e., cups and saucers?)
- Yes, other items such as plates, cups, and saucers can be washed in glasswashers. Rhima glasswashers use the same washing technology as our larger dishwashers. You can wash cups, saucers, and lightly soiled plates. It is not recommended to wash dinner plates. If your glasswasher has been set up with our High Sparkle system, then we recommend use for glasses only.
Rhima’s RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher: Your Cinema’s New Hero!
Cinema owners had it tough last year – especially with the economic drought called the COVID-19. But now that the world is doing better, more and more cinemas are opening up and are showing movies that people would be interested in. And if you own a cinema – then it’s your chance! Rhima’s RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher would be able to give your cinema another layer of comfort you never thought it would need.
If you’re still looking for a dishwasher that you can use for years to come, then Rhima’s RH-60 Pass Through Dishwasher is everything you’re looking for! Its functional and reliable – which is everything you can ask for in a dishwasher. So what are you waiting for? Come and visit our website today to get your hands on one – and so much more!