Farming Industry and Industrial Washer: The Perfect Pair
Maintaining the food safety process is more complicated when we hurry to yard and garden maintenance. Most of us set out garden equipment such as crates and baskets for the season without glancing at them towards the end of the gardening season. We find them dull and crusted with soil the following spring.
To comply with food certifications, a company in the farming industry must keep clean and soiled crates separate. To accomplish this, you must meticulously chart out the containers’ itinerary. The washed containers, for example, must never be returned to the ‘dirty’ location. It’s also crucial that the individual who throws the filthy crates in the washing doesn’t pick them up after being washed. As a result, having two personnel run the crate washer is recommended. Of course, your personnel must understand the value of maintaining good hygiene. Indeed, how your personnel handles cleanliness practices affects the food safety of your final product.
Why Does a Farming Industry Need a Industrial Washer?
If garden supplies are correctly cared for, they will last for many seasons. Although equipment should be cleaned after each use, most gardeners are too busy to clean them and return them to the shed or garage. Fortunately, tools that have been ignored can often be revived. The first step is to clean them thoroughly, and crate washer machines can help you a lot. Gardening will be much easier with clean crates and baskets. Crate washer machines can help you prioritize safety in your supply chain.
How Rhima Can Help With The Best Dishwashers In The Market
Rhima offers crate washers to keep your products clean. Our stainless steel crate washers are used daily in the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical sectors. Dust, dirt, allergies, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants can contaminate your equipment and production environments. Our industrial washing equipment sanitizes wood, plastic, metal, crates, totes, containers, and freezer spacers.
Rhima can organize a complete dish handling solution to fulfil all of your demands, whether you need a high-capacity flight-type dishwasher or a compact Undercounter dishwasher.
Benefits of Rhima Dishwashers
Many businesses are working around the clock to prepare for the COVID-19 pandemic, and we understand that the safety and protection of your staff and customers is a crucial responsibility, just like it is for us. Using correct cleaning practices for your material handling systems is one approach to help keep everyone safe.
Our machines are the key to cleaning, disinfecting, and the best serving for whatever size operation. Our crate washers incorporate the most recent technology advancements to make our devices the most energy-efficient on the market.
What To Know Before Buying?
Rhima can cover you for enhancing productivity, safety, and ergonomics in warehouses, industrial settings, and various other facilities. We only provide high-quality products and provide tailored solutions to assist you in conquering your most pressing problems.
Are you looking for a new crate washer? Here are the factors you might consider before purchasing a crate washer.
- Water, labour, time, chemicals, and itching are conserved.
- Can be used to clean fruit and vegetable crates, storage crates, and large trays.
- Maintains hygiene by washing well and keeping the environment clean.
Buying the wrong washer can lead to years of frustration. Suppose you’re set on buying a crate washer that does its job. In that case, Rhima has a vast selection of industrial dishwashers and other warehousing equipment that will help you boost efficiency and productivity.
The capacity of Rhima’s crate and multifunctional washers starts at about. Work your way up to 50 containers every hour.
There are several choices for ensuring the most excellent fit in the wash area while reducing the amount of effort and labour required. Thanks to various versions and creating personalized setups, many different kinds of soil may be quickly removed. Each model can be constructed to load from the left or right.
The basic unit uses a hot (65°C) chemical wash and a final freshwater rinse at 82°C to comply with HACCP requirements. The machine only uses a small amount of water and recycles it several times.
By adding additional zones, the capacity and speed of these devices can be enhanced.
- Insulated doors keep the washing room at a constant temperature, reducing the amount of energy needed by the boiler heating elements.
- CPF is a device that allows the user to easily adjust the water pressure during the pre-wash or wash phase to match their individual needs.
- Stainless steel AIS 304 and 316 can endure potent cleaning agents and saline water.
- Electricity is used to heat the equipment by default; however, steam can be used instead.
- Large inspection doors provide full access to the wash zone.
Extras available as options include:
- A steam condenser is a device that collects steam and condenses it.
- Heat Recovery Units (HRUs) save energy while providing cold water to the machine (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C). The steam created by the machine operation is recovered and transferred through the heat exchanger (air-water). The steam energy is used to heat the inlet water to 45°C, which reduces the amount of energy consumed.
- A detergent dispenser is a device that connects to a washing machine and allows chemicals to be automatically dosed and injected into the wash cycle.
- The HACCP supervisor monitors and records the machine’s vital statistics.
- A self-cleaning cycle that operates on its own.
Service Support – Packages Maintenance
If your Rhima washer breaks down for any reason, don’t worry — we have a fantastic 24/7 support system! We also have a central office that can meet all of your requirements. However, warranties, commissioning, training, consultation, HACCP and infection control, preventative maintenance, work safety, dishwashing parts, detergent supply, and accessories are all included in the HT-11’s after-sales service package.
Rhima, on the other hand, can set up a contract-based regular maintenance service to divert your attention away from any other concerns you may have about the product. Rhima certified technicians will inspect and maintain your dishwasher to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.
Some of the benefits of Rhima preventive maintenance are as follows:
- Water conservation.
- The amount of detergent used is minimal.
- You will be able to reduce your energy costs.
- Cost overruns and downtime are minimized.
- Complete maintenance costs are decreased.
- It extends the equipment’s life and guards against costly repairs that may arise suddenly.
Is it necessary to pre-wash objects before putting them in the dishwasher?
Soiled things don’t need to be pre-washed, but heavy, loose material should be removed. A dishwasher does not replace your garbage can, and the cleaner the machine is, the cleaner the results will be. Pre-washing improves performance, and pre-washing can be added to more giant conveyor machines.
What is covered by my machine’s warranty?
Rhima stands behind the products it offers and will fix or replace any defective part in material or quality at Rhima’s sole discretion. For more information, please see the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
What is the procedure for obtaining a copy of the installation and maintenance manual?
If you’ve misplaced your installation and maintenance manual, you may purchase an electronic emailed copy for $25 + GST by emailing serv[email protected]. When you buy a washer, it comes with a manual.
Let Rhima Help You Achieve Germ-Free Crates
When you shop with us, you’ll only get the best-made products that have been thoroughly tested for reliability, safety, and performance. We can accommodate your specific necessities, whether you need a small or large order. Rhima’s industrial washer is a company that understands the foodservice industry and is committed to your company’s success and customer pleasure.
To talk with our agent and request assistance placing your order, call 1300 347 944 or contact us online.