Why Is It Necessary For An Airport To Have a Flight-Type Dishwasher?
In every way, airline caterers are required to give genuinely exceptional service. The carts used to provide food and dishware to passengers on each trip are one possible hazard.
Because every minute, airline caterers want quick, dependable, effective, and compact solutions to keep things moving. Everything behind the scenes must run like clockwork to ensure a perfect take-off. Any lapse in cleanliness onboard an aircraft could represent a severe health concern, so a smooth HACCP system is necessary.
Why An Airport Needs a Flight-Type Dishwasher?
Airports are of the busiest industries globally, particularly when it comes to larger, more well-known airports. As a result, an airport requires a fantastic flight-type dishwasher capable of handling the daily demands of airport life!
Using a dishwasher has many advantages. Dishwashers save time and money, even if they are initially more expensive. They’re also safer and can assist you in avoiding dish breaks. Dishwashers are better for the environment since they use less water and save fuel by eliminating regular water heating that comes with long manual washing.
How Rhima Can Help Airports With The Best Flight-Type Dishwasher
For a high-quality flight-type dishwasher, go no further than Rhima. Rhima offers the most fantastic dishwashers on the market and backs them up with a lifetime warranty.
Our sales support team is available to our clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to address any questions they may have. As part of our after-sales support service, we offer commissioning, training, advice, warranty, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, detergent supply, HACCP, and infection control.
Our fantastic testimonials attest to this, as does our excellent track record dating back to the company’s inception in 1990. Rhima’s suppliers include international businesses with complementary product lines. We make sure our dishwashers follow HACCP and OH&S requirements since we want our clients to obtain the best results from their equipment.
Benefits of Rhima Dishwashers
Several studies have shown that dishwashers will be able to save you both resources and time. Hence, ensuring that an airport has a flight-type dishwasher that can handle all its cleaning and washing dissatisfaction will be the right thing to do.
Rhima offers the cutting-edge skills airline caterers can rely on, thanks to decades of experience and in-depth knowledge of washing solutions for industrial, commercial, and medical businesses. Rhima can assist in this regard. Have a safe and enjoyable flight with Rhima.
The Deciding Factor: How To Buy The Best Dishwasher For Your Airport
With the vast majority of choices to choose from, it might seem like a much more difficult task than you think – but that’s why we here at Rhima and our stock of incredibly functional commercial dishwashers are here to the rescue! We here at Rhima have a wide selection of quality commercial dishwashers that will provide everything an airfield needs to make an airport restaurant more efficient in the long run.
Rhima’s Flight Type Dishwashers: RF is the perfect option for flight-type dishwashers. It is excellent for cleaning glassware, cups, saucers, and lunch plates.
Rhima’s High-Quality Flight Type Dishwashers- RF
There are various flight-type dishwashers available, with capacities ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 plates per hour and a belt width of 710mm, and a height of 450mm. Conformity to DIN 10510. Rhima’s pride and joy in flight-type dishwashers is the Flight Type Dishwashers- RF. It’s a well-made dishwasher that will undoubtedly improve the efficiency of airport restaurants in the long run! It’s beautifully crafted and exquisitely planned to be one of the best things to happen to an airport restaurant.
The Flight Type Dishwashers- RF-510 provides an unparalleled level of convenience thanks to its many benefits, which includes the following:
The RF 510 (previously known as the QX 376 flight type dishwasher) can wash 2700 – 4080 dishes per hour. This dishwasher consists of a pre wash, wash and 2 rinse zones and has a usable belt width of 710mm and usable height of 450mm.
- There are six different conveyor belts accessible and a cutlery lane, giving you a lot of alternatives for different sized things.
- After a pre-set period of inactivity, an auto timer turns the rack conveyor motor and all electrical options.
- Insulated doors help keep a consistent temperature in the washing chamber, which reduces the amount of energy used by the boiler heating elements.
- CPF is a gadget that lets the user effortlessly modify the water pressure during the prewash or wash phase to meet their specific demands.
- AIS 304 and 316 stainless steel can withstand harsh cleaning chemicals and saline water.
- The conventional machines are heated by electricity. However, steam is available as an alternative.
- The wash zone is accessed through wide inspection doors.
Optional extras include:
- Condenser for steam
- Heat Recovery Units provide cold water to aircraft dishwashers (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C) while saving significant electricity. The steam generated by the machine operation (which would otherwise be lost in the room) is recovered and sent through the heat exchanger (air-water). The steam energy is used to warm the inlet water to 45°C, resulting in a reduction in energy consumption.
- A detergent Dispenser refers to a device that allows chemicals to be connected to the machine and automatically dosed and injected into the machine’s wash cycle.
- The machine’s vital statistics are monitored and recorded by the HACCP supervisor.
- A self-cleaning cycle that runs automatically
Service support: Packages of maintenance
In addition, we have a central office that can handle all of your needs. Warranty, commissioning, training, consulting, HACCP and infection control, preventative maintenance, work safety, dishwashing components, detergent supply, and accessories, as well as an after-sales support package, are all included with the Optima 500 Underbench Dishwasher.
Rhima, on the other hand, can set up a contract-based regular maintenance service to divert your attention away from any other concerns you may have about the product. Rhima certified technicians will inspect and maintain your dishwasher to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.
Some of the benefits of Rhima preventive maintenance are as follows:
– You will be able to save money on your power bills.
– Costs of complete maintenance are reduced.
– Water conservation
– Detergent consumption is minimal.
– It extends the life of the equipment and protects against significant repairs that may occur unexpectedly.
– Unexpected costs and downtime are avoided.
Does my machine comply with HACCP guidelines?
- Rhima has developed a one-of-a-kind monitoring program that considers safety, cleanliness, and operations. Once you’ve correctly set up your machine, it’ll meet HACCP requirements. At least once a year, we recommend doing a dishwasher safety hygiene test. Rhima technicians who have obtained special training do preventative maintenance and HACCP testing on Rhima equipment. This method includes temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs (before and after), and complete machine preventative maintenance.
What’s covered under the warranty of my machine?
- Rhima stands behind the products it offers and will repair or replace any defective part in material or quality in Rhima’s sole opinion. Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale for complete details.
Who will install and service my machine?
- In Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, online and onsite service is offered.- Rhima has a staff of qualified engineers and technicians who install and maintain machines across Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. We can also provide training and support for onsite maintenance personnel. If you live in a rural area, we can collaborate with a local contractor to guarantee that your machine is serviced according to our specifications. If you need a local provider, don’t hesitate to contact Rhima.
You may visit https://www.rhima.co.nz/ or contact 1300 347 944 for more information on Rhima’s very effective and outstanding dishwashers equipment and products.