The Best Industrial Washer For The Cheese And Dairy Sector
The visual and non-visual cleanliness of tubs, buckets, utensils and other devices is one of the most significant food production functions that produce a risk free product for consumers. Most of the financial profitability of commercial operations depends on the correct design, process, and maintenance of cleaning solutions or ware washing systems.
Hospitals and many other food service establishments must clean dishes and equipment using industrial washing technologies to maintain public health standards. For instance, all multi-use containers, utensils, and equipment used in transporting, processing, handling, and storing dairy products should be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before each usage.
Why Does a Dairy Manufacturer Need Dishwashers?
Bacteria can grow on container and equipment surfaces due to insufficient or poor cleaning and sanitizing. It leads to an increase in bacteria numbers, which is dangerous to everyone’s health.
Operators who produce pasteurized milk, yogurt, cheese, cream, butter, condensed, and evaporated milk agree that cleanliness is one of the fundamental aspects of the best company. However, this becomes a problem when insufficient personnel levels, excessive turnover, and labor costs increase. Investing in a commercial washer with a sanitizing system allows operators to maintain regular washing over time while reducing human expenses.
How Rhima Can Help With The Best Industrial Washers In The Market
Washing equipment in industrial settings must be helpful and multifunctional to clean effectively while keeping employees and customers safe and healthy. The correct equipment can also increase production, prevent damage, and save water and energy. As a result, the user must understand how an industrial washer operates, the purpose of its features, and how to load and operate it correctly. The good thing is that individuals or organizations, such as food services, can have Rhima’s assistance to match their needs.
At Rhima, we ensure that our dishwashers and industrial washers fulfill HACCP and OH&S requirements since we want our clients to get the most out of their equipment.
Our customer service team is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist our clients with any problems they may encounter. After the sale, we provide commissioning, training, advice, warranty, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, detergent supply, HACCP, and infection control, to name a few.
Benefits of Rhima Industrial Washer
Rhima has worked with numerous industries for 50 years, supplying equipment and cleaning solutions that clean a range of containers, tools, and parts effectively and efficiently. One of Rhima’s industrial washer’s goals is to clean and get rid of dairy-related dirt, pathogens, organic and mineral particles built upon the surfaces of containers and equipment. At the same time, the goal of sanitizing is to kill any remaining bacteria on these surfaces before they are used.
Different medical and industrial companies trust Rhima with their general washing needs. We offer adaptable solutions that provide better productivity, longer equipment, lower energy and water expenses,
Rhima’s primary goal is to create a washer that is both efficient and technologically advanced, resulting in the lowest total cost of purchase. If you like, Rhima can arrange regular maintenance on a contract basis. We also do frequent safety, hygiene, and temperature tests to ensure that the machine you’re using complies with the highest standards.
How Do You Know If An Industrial Washer Is Right For You?
Industrial washers save time and work; they reduce dish breakage by reducing dish handling; they help keep the kitchen cleaner and clutter-free. These are perks that customers find appealing.
A successful heavy-duty cleaning operation strikes a balance between optimum sanitation and operating expenses. Temperatures of the water, detergent concentrations, operation cycle periods, water pressure, and even rinse additives must all be carefully evaluated.
Good thing Rhima offers them all with our RT Tunnel Crate Washers. Crate washers have the advantage of being adaptable to any location and operation. A conveyor machine is a fantastic option if you have a limited amount of space. Pre-sorting and segregating tables and conveyors can be added to conveyor dishwashers for a more efficient and adaptable operation. Ideal for operations with a wide range of items.
Based on years of heavy-duty industrial washer experience, the RT range is designed to meet the most demanding wash-up requirements. The RT line contains a model to suit your business, from the basic RT-490 to the huge RT-760.
The RT Tunnel Crate Washers have several features that make operating efficient and convenient. The following are some of them:
- 700mm wide conveyor belt
- The use of insulated doors helps maintain a consistent temperature in the washing chamber, lowering the amount of energy needed by the boiler heating elements.
- CPF is a device that allows the user to easily adjust the water pressure during the pre-wash or wash phase to match their individual needs.
- Stainless steel AIS 304 and 316 can endure potent cleaning agents and saline water.
- Electricity is used to heat the devices in the traditional sense, although steam is also an option.
- Wide inspection doors provide access to the wash zone.
Optional extras include:
- Condenser for steam
- Heat Recovery Units allow the machine to be supplied with cold water (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C) while also saving electricity. The steam generated by the machine operation (which would otherwise be lost in the room) is recovered and sent through the heat exchanger (air-water). The steam energy is used to warm the inlet water to 45°C, resulting in a reduction in energy consumption.
- A detergent Dispenser refers to a device that allows chemicals to be connected to the machine and automatically dosed and injected into the machine’s wash cycle.
- The machine’s vital statistics are monitored and recorded by the HACCP supervisor.
- A self-cleaning cycle that runs automatically
Crate Washers – Custom Built
To comply with HACCP rules, Rhima may build bespoke crate washers to order and to your specifications. There is also a big selection of off-the-shelf items, and they may come to your location to discuss your needs.
Rhima offers a wide selection of crate washing machines that can wash stiff and foldable boxes at speeds ranging from 100 to 10,000 per hour. Machines range from simple 100-crate-per-hour off-the-shelf machines to fully automated systems with rotating filters and label removal. These machines are capable of cleaning crates of various sizes and forms at the same time.
Other considerations, such as trash disposal and water recycling, are also vital when selecting a washing machine.
These custom-made crate washers are created to your specifications, including features like as needed workforce levels and operating methods, as well as options like drying. The devices may run on either fresh or recycled water.
Most machines include dosing pumps for detergent and sanitizer. Steam, electric, or gas can all be used to heat the room.
Features of the crate washers:
- Structured in stainless steel
- Cabin with manual or automatic opening, with a single door or double “pass-through” doors; tunnel with 1 or 3 tracks, horizontal or vertical
- State-of-the-art technology for the extraction of fumes
- Drying system with new technology which since 2007 has seen significant evolutions for increased drying capacities
- Sophisticated movement systems to mange, in a fully automated manner, large quantities of crates to be washed
- Crate stacking and destacking units
- Crate collapsing and opening devices
- Crate sorting mechanisms
- Customized washing programs based on the customer’s requirements
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP guidelines
Service & Support: Warranty Extension
The standard guarantee is one year; however, Rhima can provide a five-year extended warranty on our goods if a five-year maintenance agreement is purchased at the time of purchase.
This agreement would include the following:
- A minimum of two (2) Preventative Maintenance / HACCP services per year are required.
- There are no fees for call-outs or labor to repair problems.
- There is no price for spare components used to repair breakdowns.
Failures due to intentional or accidental damage, user mistake, services outside of specification, such as power surges, low or high-pressure water supply, acts of God, and so on, are not covered by the warranty.
*Depending on the type of machine purchased, the number of visits may rise.
What is the operation of an industrial dishwasher?
The word “dishwasher” does not do justice to the process. The fundamental distinction between a commercial and an industrial dishwasher is that a commercial dishwasher is typically an off-the-shelf product that has been customized to meet specific needs. In contrast, an industrial dishwasher is custom-built equipment for a specific purpose.
A commercial dishwasher is designed to clean many food service utensils and implements. An industrial dishwasher can clean everything from engine conrods to smokehouse trolleys, eyeglasses to cheese molds, wheelie bins to boxes, and so on.
Who will set up and maintain my machine?
Rhima has a staff of qualified engineers and technicians who install and maintain machines across Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. We can also provide training and support for onsite maintenance personnel. If you live in a rural area, we can collaborate with a local contractor to guarantee that your machine is serviced according to our specifications. Complete online and onsite service is offered in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. If you need a local provider, don’t hesitate to contact Rhima.
Do the HACCP guidelines apply to my machine?
Rhima has created a one-of-a-kind monitoring program that considers safety, hygiene, and operational factors. Once correctly configured, your system will follow HACCP requirements. We recommend performing a dishwasher safety hygiene test at least once a year. Preventative maintenance and HACCP testing on Rhima equipment are performed by Rhima technicians who have received special training. Temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs (before and after), and thorough preventative maintenance on the machine are all part of this process.
Rhima’s Industrial Washer Got You Covered!
Industrial washers are helpful for more than just making the ware washing process more manageable. Rhima has the washing and drying equipment you require. Our technical team is here to assist you in working together and finding the best solution for your needs! Contact us now! https://www.rhima.co.nz/