Why Does an Office Fit Out Need a Commercial Dishwasher?
Now that offices and businesses are starting to open, workplaces are more careful than ever regarding health protocols –from ensuring that all workspaces are disinfected and cleaned regularly to ensuring that clean food and utensils are served in the office cafeteria. This is why the demand for health and disinfection products, including commercial dishwashers, is continuously increasing. However, the use of a commercial washer is not only prominent for workplaces with cafeterias. Office dishwasher is now one of the most common office additions to ensure that employees’ cutlery and utensils are cleaned and sanitized for their protection. Using an office fit out dishwasher has also helped employees enjoy their lunch breaks better by automating the dishwashing and saving them time to do this task.
If you have not added a commercial dishwasher to your office yet, you may be thinking, “What’s with this trend?” Adding this equipment to offices is more than just following health protocols; it also improves the employees’ overall working experience.
The pandemic turned the corporate offices into a hybrid workplace where the competition is increasing. One of the most common steps companies are taking is improving the work environment by enhancing the employees’ overall experience. By reassuring the employees of their health and safety, plus freeing out some of their time with dishwashing, this little addition can influence the improvement of the employees’ experience.
Benefits of an Office Fit Out Dishwasher
We’ve discussed some of the general advantages of having an office fit out dishwasher. Let’s dig deeper into to specific benefits of having a commercial dishwasher as an addition to your office.
- We became more cautious in sanitization when the pandemic hit us. Now that things are starting to go back to normal, we are no longer complacent. Having a commercial dishwasher in your office can ensure well-sanitized utensils for your employees. Commercial dishwashers can reach the minimum water temperature needed to effectively kill bacteria, which is hard to maintain in manual dishwashing.
- Good for the hands. The cafeteria staff is your employees, too! Their hands are essential for their job, so we need to make sure we can make it as comfortable as possible for them. Submerging their hands in water and detergent can damage their skin. Wearing gloves can be a solution, but wearing these for an extended period limits blood flow to their hands. Using a commercial washer can lessen the need to submerge their hands in detergent and water and lessen the time wearing the gloves.
- Less utensil breakage. Having a machine do the work means less time for your staff to handle the kitchenware. This could lessen the chances of breaking the kitchenware.
- Time-saving. There are two main reasons why we use machines to automate the job: efficiency and accuracy. Using an office dishwasher can help save time and wash more dishes and kitchenware at the same time. This time can be used to work on some other tasks and duties in the kitchen.
- Less cost on staffing. Since more health protocols and hygiene procedures are now required in the kitchen, you may need to hire more staff to accommodate all the jobs. However, having commercial kitchen equipment such as a built-in dishwasher can help you save on staffing costs by automating the task of washing loads of kitchenware.
- More eco-friendly. Compared to manual dishwashing by hand, using a commercial dishwasher for industrial dishwashing saves more water. There is no need to pre-wash the dishes, and each wash cycle uses less water than what is needed in manual dishwashing. Nowadays, commercial dishwashers like Rhima dishwashers are also now designed to be more energy efficient with optimized operational efficiency.
How to Decide Which Commercial Dishwasher Is Best For Our Space
There are many options for an office dishwasher. However, Rhima offers almost every type of dishwasher suitable for your office space. To help you decide on which commercial dishwasher is best for your space, here are some considerations and features to look for when buying a commercial dishwasher for your office fit out.
- Types of dishwashers. There is no single dishwasher that fits all kinds of needs. However, at Rhima, there are tons of types of commercial dishwashers to choose from based on your needs. Here are some integrated dishwasher solutions that Rhima offers:
- Glass Washing and Underbench
- Pass-Through and Utensils
- Tunnel Washers
- Industrial Washers
- Medical Washers
You can choose among these types to see which one fits best in your space.
- There are two ways that commercial dishwashers sanitize the dishwares: through high temperature and low temperature. If you prefer a high-temperature dishwasher machine, it will wash the dishes at 150-160 degrees Fahrenheit and rinse them up to 180 degrees. On the other hand, a low-temperature machine sanitizes dishes using chemical sanitizers where wash and rinse cycles go at only around 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Size and Capacity. The size and capacity of the dishwashing machine that you will use depend on the level of demand. If your office cafeteria tends to get busy, you may need to buy a bigger dishwasher, such as a pass-through dishwasher or a conveyor dishwasher. However, if you will only be using it for your employees to use, a small commercial dishwasher such as an under counter dishwasher may work.
- Budget and Costing. Of course, this office equipment addition will cost you some fortune so the budget will be one of the considerations. You will need to consider both the upfront and ongoing costs such as energy and water usage, chemicals and detergents, and maintenance expenses.
- Environmental-friendliness. It is best to look for brands that care for the environment as much as you do. Many commercial dishwasher models, such as Rhima dishwashers, are designed to be energy and water-efficient.
Maintenance Packages Offered for Service Support
When the day comes that your commercial dishwasher fails for some unforeseen reason, worry not – we here at Rhima provide a stellar 24/7 support system! We also have a central office that can supply you with your every need, too. However, that is not all – purchase of the RU-50 also includes warranties, commissioning, training, consulting, HACCP and infection control, preventative maintenance, work safety, dishwashing parts, detergent supply, and accessories as an after-sales support package.
However, Rhima can also arrange a contract-based regular maintenance service that can take your mind away from any other woes that you might have regarding the product. Certified Rhima professionals will go over your dishwasher to maintain them and ensure that they are running as smoothly as possible.
The following are some of the advantages of Rhima preventive maintenance:
- You will be able to save money on your power bills.
- Costs of complete maintenance are reduced.
- Water conservation
- Detergent consumption is minimal.
- It extends the life of the equipment and protects against significant repairs that may occur unexpectedly.
- Unexpected costs and downtime are avoided.
Do you need a commercial dishwasher?
- If you made it through here, then yes! You just have to make sure that you choose the most suitable commercial dishwasher for your budget, space, and needs. Rhima provides washing solutions in every situation, so whatever your needs and space requirements are, Rhima has the best commercial dishwasher for you.
Is a dishwasher really necessary?
- Yes, not only does this improve the dishwashing process in the office cafeteria, but it also ensures that the dishes and kitchenware are cleaned, sanitized, and stored according to the health protocols. Rhima offers various washing solutions for many industries to ensure that your goals for well-cleaned and well-sanitized kitchenware is achieved.
Can you use a residential dishwasher in a commercial kitchen?
- You can but you can’t expect the same results as a commercial dishwasher. Residential dishwashers are designed for little amount of kitchenware so it may easily be damaged or broken given the demand in a commercial kitchen. A residential dishwasher also has very long cycle times which is not ideal in a busy establishment where turnover needs to be quick.
Is it cheaper to use a dishwasher or wash by hand?
- While buying a dishwasher comes with upfront and maintenance costs, it generally saves you more than washing by hand, especially if you are running a commercial kitchen. Washing the dishes and kitchenware requires staffing costs, more water and energy usage, and may not be as precise in sanitizing as a dishwasher. Rhima products promise precision and energy-saving features that you need for a commercial dishwasher, ensuring you long-term benefits.
How are commercial dishwashers different?
- Generally, there are various commercial dishwashers based on what industry you want to use them, the types of kitchenware you want to wash, and the capacity of the dishwasher. What makes Rhima commercial dishwashers different from others is that when you buy from Rhima you are not just buying a piece of machinery – you are drawing on over 50 years of washing equipment knowledge built on a solid foundation.
Rhima has been one of the leading New Zealand companies offering equipment washing systems and solutions for many years across different industries such as hospitality, medical, and industrial. Bringing together the best equipment and technology available, Rhima is committed to delivering the most stellar commercial dishwasher for your office fit out.
Squeaky and sparkly clean dishes are one less thing your employees should worry about. They only deserve the best! The innovative solutions by Rhima can help you achieve your goal of optimum employee experience.