Rhima Industrial Washers for Biosecurity
Dramatically becoming a necessity for various establishments, industrial washers need only a few minutes to thoroughly clean items to help keep you bio security facility clean. Not only does it give users extra time for other tasks, but it also makes the work significantly easier. And arguably, one of the establishments that is now seeing the need for industrial washers is a biosecurity facility.
Why does a biosecurity facility need a washer?
In our daily lives, biosecurity has taken centre stage. A biosecurity facility needs a washer because the precautions have become common, ranging from hand washing to social separation. Having a washer helps the company to become more compliant. Businesses that had never addressed biosecurity before have been forced to implement biosecurity measures. Many are grappling with how to do business securely as the possibility of an invisible menace looms. While fundamental biosecurity principles exist, the challenge is that each institution must develop its biosecurity strategy that addresses the unique hazards it confronts.
Why are our Rhima washers the best solution for your company?
Compared to standard hand washing bins, buckets, crates and other items, Rhima industrial washers for biosecurity can clean vast amounts of industrial equipment in a short amount of time, which is one of its main advantages. This eliminates the need to wait for clean items because staff can wash far more in each cycle using a washer. These are one of the perks that customers find appealing.
As required, a biosecurity facility and many other establishments must clean items using automatic washing technologies to meet public health requirements. But, one must keep in mind that the advantages of the Rhima automatic washer and specially developed detergents can only be enjoyed if they are correctly utilised. That is why it is important that the user understands how the washer operates, its functions, and how to load and operate it correctly. This information may be found in user manuals.
What are the benefits of having a Rhima washer?
Owning a dishwasher may provide several advantages to your organisation or corporation. Here are some of the benefits of having a Rhima washer.
- You’ll have more time on your hands.
- It will help you conserve water and electricity.
- Excellent use of space
- Cleaner utensils
- Removes and kills microorganisms from items
- It’s less complex.
- It is gentler on your hands.
- There is a wide selection to pick from.
How to decide what type of washer you need in your business
Industrial washers come in a variety of types to suit different venues. It is crucial to consider criteria when purchasing a washer, including volume and allocated space. This section will assist you in determining which washer is best for your company. Also, have a look at our industrial washer reviews!
Types of Rhima Industrial washers for Biosecurity
- Rhima RC Crate Conveyor washers are massive but can come in compact sizes, processing anything from approx. 50 crates/hour and go upwards. Thanks to all available versions and to the possibility to get personalized configurations, many different kinds of soil can be immediately removed. Several options are available to provide the best fit into the wash area and minimize the need of effort and labour. Each model can be built for left or right loading.
- Rhima RT-580 washer (previously known as the LX 751) has a capacity of approximately 500-600 crates/hour. This model has a 710mm wide conveyor belt and 450mm high opening. This model is perfectly suited for medium sized establishments and facilities washing different sized buckets, bins, tubs, crates and utensils. Several options are available to provide the best fit into the wash area and minimize the need of effort and labour. Each model can be built for left or right loading.
- Rhima Bin Washers – Custom Built are custom built bin washers, built to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP guidelines. There is also a large range of off-the-shelf products and they can make a site visit to discuss your requirements. Machines can be manual, semi automatic or fully automatic with optional destacking and stacking systems. Rhima wheelie bin washers are entirely constructed in stainless steel and are built to food grade standards.
RHIMA SERVICE AND SUPPORT
All are coordinated centrally to give service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The after-sales support package includes the warranty, commissioning, training, consultation, HACCP, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, and detergent supply. If you choose, Rhima can plan regular maintenance on a contract basis. Rhima can also undertake safety, hygiene, and temperature checks to guarantee that your equipment is running to needed standards for total peace of mind.
Why are washers so important?
- Washers will pick up germs from individuals who have washed before them, as well as bacteria that have already collected in the sink.
What are the uses of a washer?
- A solution of water at various temperatures and washing detergent is pushed into one or more revolving sprayers, which use the cleaning solution to clean items.
Do washers have safety features?
- The cut-off function that promptly cuts off electricity to the washer to prevent overheating is one of the most popular safety measures found in washers. Tight seals and small gaps prevent air movement, lowering the chance of spreading fire due to overheated components.
Are washers helpful?
- The convenience of not hand-washing items is one of the main advantages of using a washer. Washers are also more sanitary and efficient when it comes to cleaning.