Why Should Abattoir Business Owners Invest In Crate Washers?
An abattoir is British English slang for a slaughterhouse; if you’re a regular consumer, select a dependable abattoir where you can acquire quality, choice meat, although it sounds like a somewhat posh place where you might get choice meat. However, if you operate an abattoir, ensuring that you stay as smooth and as free of salmonella as possible is a dream come true. And a commercial dishwasher for your abattoir can help you do just that!
Why An Abattoir Needs A Crate Washer
Abattoirs’ buildings, equipment, people, and operating processes should ensure that meat remains healthy and free of contamination. For slaughtering, cleaning, and personal hygiene, a plentiful supply of hot and cold water and cleaning supplies should be readily available. After washing, sterilize equipment and instruments using water at least 180°F (82°C) before using it again; clean and disinfect any equipment, knives, or utensils used in the meat.
Crate washers should always be treated as one of the best investments for an abattoir industry. Though the washers might degrade over time, the fact that they can do so much more than just clean and disinfect your equipment means purchasing it is one of the best decisions you can do your business.
How Rhima Can Help When It Comes To The Best Crate Washer On The Market
If you’re looking for high-quality crate washers, go no further than Rhima. Rhima offers the most fantastic crate washers on the market and backs them up with a warranty.
Our fantastic testimonials attest to this, as does our excellent track record from the company’s inception in 1990. Rhima’s suppliers include international companies with non-competing product lines. Moreover, we ensure that our washer-disinfectors follow HACCP and OH&S requirements since we want our clients to get the most out of their equipment.
Rhima Crate Washers Offer a Wide Range Of Benefits In Terms Of Best Crate Washers.
Our crate washers are specifically designed to clean and disinfect every tool you might want to – mainly if you operate an abattoir. Crate washers are made to clean and disinfect half the time while being better than the other methods. The disinfecting process is crucial in an abattoir to ensure that all the meat coming out will be as safe as delicious.
Benefits Gained From a Crate Washer
Infection management is a hot topic. With the current pandemic posing a concern and the usual seasonal illnesses to fight during the winter months, infection control must remain a significant priority. Thus an effective crate washer is the best way to ensure that your instruments are cleaned and disinfected.
The following are the main advantages of crate washers:
- Crate collapsing and opening devices
- Crate stacking and destacking units
- Personalized configurations. These machines are modular and by adding additional zones capacity and speed can be increased.
- Crate sorting mechanisms
- Customized washing programs based on the customer’s requirements
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP guidelines
The Solution: Rhima’s RC Crate Washers!
The search for the best crate washers for your abattoir is now over – Rhima’s excellent series of RC Crate Washers are here to save the day!
The RC 401 crate and multipurpose washer (previously known as the VX 401 model) has a capacity of approx. 400-450 crates/hour.
The RC 231 crate and multipurpose washer (previously known as the VX 231 model) has a capacity of approx. 200 crates/hour.
Still not persuaded that this crate washer is the best choice for your abattoir? Don’t worry; it also comes with these extra features:
- Structured in stainless steel
- Direction can be chosen based on where you are placing the machine
- Several options are available to provide the best fit into the wash area and minimize the need of effort and labour. Rhima can quote and supply robots to load/unload and stack/destack at each end.
Service And Support: National Service Support Coordinated From a Central Location 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Our sales support team is available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to address any questions they may have. As part of our after-sales support service, we provide commissioning, training, advising, warranty, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwashing parts, accessories, detergent supply, HACCP, and infection control.
If you choose, Rhima can plan regular maintenance on a contract basis. Rhima can also undertake safety, hygiene, and temperature checks to guarantee that your equipment runs to needed standards for complete peace of mind.
What’s covered under the warranty of my machine?
- Rhima stands behind the products it sells and will repair or replace any part, which in Rhima’s sole judgment is defective in material and/or workmanship. Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale for full details.
What’s covered under the warranty of my machine?
- Rhima stands behind the products it offers and will repair or replace any defective part in material or quality in Rhima’s sole opinion. Please visit the General Terms and Conditions of Sale for additional details.
Who will install and service my machine?
- In Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, fully online and onsite service is offered. Rhima has a team of qualified engineers and technicians in Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore to install and service machines. We can also provide training and support for onsite maintenance personnel. If you live in a rural area, we can collaborate with a local contractor to guarantee that your machine is serviced according to our specifications. If you need a local provider, don’t hesitate to contact Rhima.
Rhima Crate Washer: the best cleaning equipment your Abattoir needs!
Because most slaughterhouses’ business is butchering, cutting up, and preparing raw meat, keeping clean instruments should always be a top priority. So if you own an abattoir, then now’s your chance – get yours today, and experience the change that this manageable equipment can give you! And that’s where sanitisers – and, more particularly, crate washers – come into play.