Rhima can offer spin dryers that are connected to work alongside your Rhima washer. These dryers have a perfect result in a short amount of time
- Non-compact version – up to 7,500 crates / hour
- Single Lane – up to 2,400 crates / hour
- Twin Lane – up to 4,200 crates / hour
- Flexibility: suitable for all types of rigid and collapsible crates
- “super-compact” spin dryer for crates; a machine able to combine large drying capacity with a minimal footprint
- Single or Twin-lane version, and within just a few seconds, the spin dryer is able to ensure perfect drying with limited energy consumption. The high performance levels combined with high energy efficiency levels make it an effective and economical solution.
- Maximum drying: 2-4 gr of water residue.
- Energy savings of between 80% and 90%.
Damage to expensive production equipment can be minimised by choosing the right washing equipment with less manual handling. The effective and efficient use of water, power and chemicals is not only a cost saving exercise, but also a moral obligation towards a sustainable future.
Rhima are able to meet the specific requirements of the customer through the creation of tailor-made automations.